The Best DIY Recipe for A Streak Free Glass Cleaner
Window cleaner is a must-have for any household. It’s used to clean windows, mirrors, and other surfaces. But store-bought window cleaners can be expensive, and they often contain harsh chemicals that can be harmful if ingested.
That’s why many people choose to make their own window cleaner at home. It’s easy to do, and it only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen! This DIY recipe is just as effective as the store-bought cleaners, but it’s much cheaper and it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 1 teaspoon of liquid dish soap
- Spray bottle
- Combine the ingredients in a spray bottle and shake well.
- Spray the solution onto your windows or other surfaces and wipe clean with a lint-free cloth.
- Enjoy your streak-free windows!
- If you have hard water, you can add a few drops of lemon juice to the mixture. This will help prevent streaks from forming.
- For a sparkling shine, buff your windows with a dryer sheet after cleaning.
- If you don’t have distilled water on hand, you can use tap water. However, the minerals in hard water can leave streaks, so it’s best to use distilled water if possible.
- If you don’t have liquid dish soap, you can use baby shampoo or any other mild soap. Avoid using harsh detergents, as they can leave streaks and residue.
Making your own streak free glass cleaner is easy and it only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen! Now that you know how to make your own streak-free glass cleaner, there’s no need to spend money on expensive store-bought cleaners! This DIY recipe is easy to make and it works just as well, if not better, than the store-bought cleaners. So why not give it a try today?