5 Best Exterior Window Cleaners
It is a well-known fact that the exterior of your home is its first impression. If you are looking to buy or sell, it’s important to make sure your windows are clean and in good repair!
Here are 5 of the best window cleaners on the market today:
1) Resolve Window Cleaner – this product removes dirt and grime from any type of window without leaving streaks behind; as an added bonus, it also does not require rinsing afterward! It’s safe for use on both interior and exterior windows, so there’s no need to worry about damaging paint jobs when cleaning those pesky fingerprints off your glass panes. 2
2) Mr. Clean Magic Eraser – these little wipes have become wildly popular for their ability to erase just about any type of mess; they work great on windows, too! All you need is a little water and one of these erasers to get your windows looking like new again.
3) Glass cleaner with vinegar – this is a more natural option for those who are looking to avoid chemicals in their cleaning products. Simply mix equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle and use it as you would any other glass cleaner; it’s that easy!
4) Windex Outdoor Window Cleaner – this product is specifically designed for outdoor windows, so you know it can handle the tough dirt and grime that builds up on them. It’s also safe to use on all types of window materials, so you don’t have to worry about damaging your windows.
5) Jomax Window Cleaner – this cleaner is a bit more heavy-duty than some of the others on this list, but it’s perfect for those who have really tough stains or grime to remove. It’s also safe to use on all types of window materials, so you don’t have to worry about damaging your windows.
No matter which window cleaner you choose, be sure to follow the instructions on the label and take care not to damage your windows in the process! Happy cleaning!